City of Roy WA

​​Incorporated January 16, 1908

JBLM Prescribed Ecological Burn Season


Nuisance Smoke Complaints:

(253) 912-2049

JBLM complaint form

People often contact City Hall with questions about agency services that are outside the scope of the City. "Roy" addresses belong to properties served by the Roy branch of the US Post Office, but most are in unincorporated Pierce County rather than in the city limits. For your convenience, we provide URL addresses below for frequent questions.

Note: The City finds it inappropriate to use a publicly funded website to link to other sites that exist, directly or indirectly, for profit.


City Newsletter


​​​City of Roy Washington